Wednesday 23 July 2014

Rebecca's Right Hand Woman!!

After talking about the staff support I have had throughout the last 2 years planning for these events, I thought it only right to introduce you to my "right hand woman" and say a huge thank you!!!

Please say hello to Claire!!!

Claire says "I have been working on the Big Brownie Birthday events at Girlguiding, and have worked closely with Rebecca as Lead Volunteer. Rebecca and I did a recce of Euro Hop back in December 2012, so I know the event will be brilliant!!
I have been active within Girlguiding as a young member throughout all sections, as a Leader with a Brownie Unit, and now I work as a staff member. As a member I travelled to Denmark for an international camp and have many other fantastic memories"


No comments:

Post a Comment