Friday 15 August 2014

Coach 7 share highlights of their journey across the Channel

Euro Hop travellers on Coach 7 have had a long day but we're very excited to have arrived at Chateau d'Ebblinghem. 

Below Brownies share their highlights of their day journeying down England and across the Channel.

Emily, 22nd Northhampton Brownies


My favourite bit of today was arrving in France whilst singing and watching films. When I first saw France I was happy that I had arrived in different country for the first time!"

Chloe, 1st Norris Bank St Martin's Brownies


"I thought the Euro Tunnel was really really fun! I enjoyed making the passports on the train. I was shocked when I first arrived in France, as I thought that it would be really warm!"

Tanaka, 22nd St Mary's


"My favourite bit of today was going on the Euro Tunnel. I was surprised that we could fit a coach in there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment