Thursday 14 August 2014

Wow - It's a small world and where are you?

I'm amazed at the response to the Euro Hop blog!

I've just reviewed the statistics that the lovely friends here provide and we have had over 4000 views of the blog - that seems an amazing number to me in a relatively short period of time!

The other element the statistics provide is the countries from which people are reading the blog. Now I really do know how small the world can actually be when you belong to a worldwide movement like Girlguiding, but when I share some of these countries people have been reading the blog from, I'm sure you will agree its amazing and exciting particularly for the Brownies who are just quite simply having an amazing time with new friends!

We have had views from, Canada, USA, Brazil, Ukraine, Germany, Poland, France, Belgium, Holland, Denmark, Lithuania, South Africa, Ireland, Switzerland and Italy to name just some!

No comments:

Post a Comment